2nd Annual Ramen Eating Contest!
Our second annual Ramen Eating Contest will be taking place at the Asian Cultural Festival next weekend, from 3pm-6pm!
Do you have what it takes to beat out the ramen competition and become Ramen Eating World Champion?
Then sign up for FREE with the form link below! You must be present to enter and compete! Scroll below for the complete rules and d etails.
- Individuals must be 13 or older to enter. Participants under 18 must have a parent or guardian present, and must have a parent or guardian’s signature on their registration form during check-in.
- Individuals will race to eat their spicy ramen bowl the fastest and 2 winners from each round will move to the finals. There will be 4 preliminary rounds.
- Ramen bowls are considered completed when contestant completely eats and drinks all soup and noodles in bowl.
- Each preliminary round will contain 8 contestants.
- 2 winners of each round will be eligible, but not obligated to participate in the GRAND PRIZE round.
- Please note: Water & disposal cans will be on-site
Winner(s): The individual(s) who completely eats their ramen bowl the fastest.
The 2nd Annual Ramen Eating Contest is Sponsored by the generosity Zion Market, who donated the spicy prepackaged ramen bowls.