Thank you for your interest in the Asian Cultural Festival of San Diego!
Your support and effort is the backbone of this event! Please keep in mind the following guidelines that we are asking our staff and volunteers to adhere to when representing the Asian Cultural Festival. The event is located at the Mira Mesa Senior Center (8460 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92126). The event will take place on Saturday, May 5th, from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
SHIFTS are on a first come basis. Be on time, even arriving 15 minutes before your designated time. Check in and get your assignment for the day. Be sure to sign in and sign out so that we can keep track of your volunteer hours.
- By participating, you understand that at this event or related activities, you may be photographed or video recorded and you agree to allow photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose, especially marketing, by the event holders, producers, or organizers.
- Please be courteous, professional, and friendly when talking to Asian Cultural Festival committee, other volunteers, entertainment, vendors, and most especially, our attendees!
- Dress appropriately for any event you may be working to promote the Asian Cultural Festival. As much as possible, wear comfortable shoes and slather a lot of sunscreen on because it is more than likely that you will be standing and/or walking for lengthy periods of time under the sun.
- If you have signed up to volunteer and are unable to make it, please email us as soon as you know.
- On the day of the event, you must wear your Asian Cultural Festival T-shirt at all times.