The 8th Annual Asian Cultural Festival of San Diego is coming on Saturday, May 6th, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm!
We will be back at the Mira Mesa Community Park, located at 8575 New Salem Street, 92126. Live cultural entertainment begins right at 10:00am, and we will have our Welcome Ceremony, featuring elected officials and our sponsors, as well as our Honorary Chair, Audie de Castro, at 12 noon. Full schedule to come soon!
The Asian Cultural Festival of San Diego is the LARGEST celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in San Diego and features two stages of cultural and traditional performances from a dozen countries and cultures, including Japan, China, the Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia, Hawaii, Cambodia, Thailand, Taiwan, Polynesia, and more!
This is a fun, family-friendly, and FREE event!
What else can you expect?
- Children’s Art and Crafts
- Martial Arts Demos
- Video Game Tent presented by GamerCon
- Escape Room presented by The Unlockables
- Cooking Demo featuring Live Chefs
- Ramen Eating Contest sponsored by Zion Market (click for more details!)
- Cultural Row Exhibition
- Beer Garden sponsored by Asahi and San Miguel
- and of course, DELICIOUS ASIAN FOOD!
Click on the map below to get directions.
This is a smoke free event. Additionally, have all pets on leashes.
Stay tuned for more details and updates!